News

Got some ideas for our server? Post your ideas here, and we will take a look at them.

TOPIC: Bug? Intentional? Needs to change!

Bug? Intentional? Needs to change! 8 months 1 week ago #46456

• Dank
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Cleric healing skill is either bugged or youve done something special with it. The skill on 3.0 heals 50k+. if you use the skill 3.1 it only heals like 15k or something. Life ofcs need to use 3.5 in order to get this much healing. Either make the life heal the same or fix the cleric one cause they are pumping out twice as much heal power as life ofcs when you compare the faster cd and the 2nd healing skill. I know clerics are supposed to heal more but a healing char shouldnt be twice as powerful as the one on the other side. I dont play either of these characters, in case you think im trying to get one up on myself. I just noticed this and its obviously broken. Hope you consider changing it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug? Intentional? Needs to change! 8 months 1 week ago #46459

• bogdazo
  • Junior Boarder
You need learn skill "heal" 4.5 ( i mean books) don`t make full skill (delete 1 book) and you will heal 3.1 40-50k
Name : StrongCleric-

Class : Cleric

Bar : Crown

Nation : Kartefant

Regards!

Bug? Intentional? Needs to change! 8 months 1 week ago #46463

• Dank
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
My case still rests, 3.0 heals more than 3.1. its broken or the gm like the krs to have twice the healing power, im not sure what one it is
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds
Topic: Bug? Intentional? Needs to change! (1/1) - NORTHPOLE - RYL2 NORTHPOLE Free to play 3D MMORPG