News

Got problems with your account or a quest? Post them after you have read the sticky's!

TOPIC: Account Recovery

Account Recovery 4 months 1 week ago #47800

• Nazgul
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, i need help, i play np years ago, mine account name have the first letter in caps, but when i try log in in the game caps just go to low box text. in the website i can log in normal, but to enter in game no, anyone can help me ? GMs please
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Account Recovery 4 months 1 week ago #47801

• GM25
  • Thank you received: 553
Hello!

Forum account and Game account is two different things, atm you're trying to login with your forum account in-game and that does not work.

You need to click on " game register " in order to create an account to play.

I can see that you have an game account that is named the same as your forum account that you logged for the first time on 2017-01-18 and last time 2017-01-20.

What i can do is to send you a new password to the email that was used when you created the account, is that something you would be interested in?
Just like any other normal day in a guild pt of GayMates

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nazgul

Account Recovery 4 months 1 week ago #47803

• Nazgul
  • Fresh Boarder
almost there bud, i already use game register to two new game accounts. i want to know why mine first registered game acount doesnt work or exists , there have mine old stuff when i play long time ago here, if can you recover there i will be glad, if you cant no problem i just want to see what i got i dont remember all i have there ?(

Account Recovery 4 months 1 week ago #47804

• GM25
  • Thank you received: 553
I don't know how long you have been gone but anything before 6th of May 2011 is gone since NP was brought back up again as a fresh new server.
Just like any other normal day in a guild pt of GayMates

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds
Topic: Account Recovery (1/1) - NORTHPOLE - RYL2 NORTHPOLE Free to play 3D MMORPG