News

Got problems with your account or a quest? Post them after you have read the sticky's!

TOPIC: i want my id and pass to my Email

i want my id and pass to my Email 3 months 2 weeks ago #47891

• surenn13
  • Senior Boarder
I Dont know what the fvuking information you give me , I Already post before .
My last Topik i send a msg like this .

"Dear Game Master , Help to retrieve my Account Id and Password by my character name to my email .
Character Name = -King-Of-Pain-
Since long time no use this account , i forgot the Id and Pass . Please send the id and pass to my email Gm . Thank you "

you say the information sent to my email , what the fuck you sent me the information ? you ask me to delete this post for what ? if my id got banned or other fucking things tell idiot , you ask to unsubscribe for what the fuck ? are you really got ability to make this server go on ?

Again i ask , my character name -King-Of-Pain- , send the ID And password to my email based on the character name .
Dont sent email like fool fvuker . to unsubscribe the post , if my id got banned i want to know the reason for you banned my account and want the prove . you stole my items and sell to other people ? you cheat the server people or what ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

i want my id and pass to my Email 3 months 2 weeks ago #47892

• GM25
  • Thank you received: 553
www.ryl2northpole.com/forum/17-quest-acc...pass-and-id-by-email

If you forgot about the email login then that is not on us, you requested something and got it.

If you want to continue to use that kind of attitude then you might as well leave since im not interested in getting bashed on for already have helped you when you first requested the information.
Just like any other normal day in a guild pt of GayMates

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
Topic: i want my id and pass to my Email (1/1) - NORTHPOLE - RYL2 NORTHPOLE Free to play 3D MMORPG