News

Found a bug, or is there something totally off the user friendly way we want the server? Let us know!

TOPIC: 2 player trying to scam me

2 player trying to scam me 7 years 7 months ago #19006

• Knwar1255
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
i want to report, there are 2 player trying to scam me, they are NightKiller and Last-Fighter.NightKiller sell his armor 30con to me for 50 ice receipt, and the trading successful, then a few minute later he say his friend trading armor 30con FHC for his armor, and he asking for armor that he trading with me to change with his friend(Last-Fighter) armor FHC.But i'm not giving the armor that i buy for 50 ice receipt, and asking to meet his friend to do direct trading, then when i meet his friend Last-Fighter he ask me to give the armor i buy from NightKiller to NightKiller back, and he say i scam that armor from NightKiller, but the trading between me and NightKiller are succesfull with no problem, after that i giving back armor 30con to nightkiller and he give back my 50 ice receipt..then i go back to map1 and try asking Last-Fighter what his friend told him about that armor, he say NightKiller told him that his armor dropped when trading with me, and i taking that armor.I hope u can take action to both of them.Here i also post somescreenshot as Proof that the trading are successful.

Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Knwar1255. Reason: add screenshot
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 2 player trying to scam me 7 years 7 months ago #19011

• Pathfinder
  • Junior Boarder
What a noob scammer.

Re: 2 player trying to scam me 7 years 7 months ago #19044

• autumn
  • Gold Boarder
  • khairuddin Manan
  • Thank you received: 19
this CAll.. Kid Scamer.. dunno use brain hahaha... like 7-9 old.. xD
Who said Priest Cant Kill??

Name: High-Bishop
Class: Priest
Guild: Warlord-V2

image hosting without registration
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds
Topic: 2 player trying to scam me (1/1) - NORTHPOLE - RYL2 NORTHPOLE Free to play 3D MMORPG