News

Found a bug, or is there something totally off the user friendly way we want the server? Let us know!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shadow Arm MADE AFTER rollback missing from char

Shadow Arm MADE AFTER rollback missing from char 7 years 5 months ago #19290

• morgh
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, I'm just helping a guild member to post this.

Charname: King0fPapaya
Item: 210dex shadow arm

What happened was that King0fPapaya was upgrading his arm yesterday and after he finished, he put the arm back into his vault. There was no lag when put it in the vault. Today when he logged in, the arm wasn't in his vault and also not in his char or any other char in his account. I'm not sure if this is a bug or glitch, so I can't really explain what happened.

Just a note, this arm disappeared yesterday after the database rollback, so this is not to ask for an item back because of the rollback. Also it was already upgraded to 1k crit just before the rollback, but he's not asking it to be returned to that stat.
He just wants the arm back because he's already modified it before upgrading so that it will have perfect stats when he is finished upgrading it.

Here's the SS of the arm after yesterday's upgrading:

Stats:
Dura: 1/146
Dmg: 229~271
Att Bonus: 521
Max MP: 2350
MP Rec: 172
Crit: 784
Block: 37

As you can see, it's still low stats but he just wants those stats back because if possible he doesn't want to spend hours again finding another arm with same dura/block and spend another few hours to calculate and modify the arm.

I hope his case can be considered, much thanks.
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by morgh.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KingOfPapaya

Re: Shadow Arm MADE AFTER rollback missing from char 7 years 5 months ago #19297

lol ...GM online d ,,,but ask him come here c ,,GM also no answer me ...totally no diu me ,,,cb

Re: Shadow Arm MADE AFTER rollback missing from char 7 years 5 months ago #19305

• GM01
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 139
There was a rollback of 2 days

Re: Shadow Arm MADE AFTER rollback missing from char 7 years 5 months ago #19309

• -IPumpGunner
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
:D

rolback bad for all :S

Re: Shadow Arm MADE AFTER rollback missing from char 7 years 5 months ago #19313

• morgh
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
GM01 wrote:
There was a rollback of 2 days

This arm was still with King0fPapaya after the rollback. However it went missing only yesterday, so he said it couldn't have been gone because of the rollback.

Re: Shadow Arm MADE AFTER rollback missing from char 7 years 5 months ago #19315

hi GM ...I tell u ...Before Roll Back ...My Cri is 1.5k one lo ...now i jsut want back the picture stat ....i think Fallenin N Phoenix already write very detail .....please check again ...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds
Topic: Shadow Arm MADE AFTER rollback missing from char (1/2) - NORTHPOLE - RYL2 NORTHPOLE Free to play 3D MMORPG