News

Found a bug, or is there something totally off the user friendly way we want the server? Let us know!

TOPIC: ID NOT REGISTERED

Re: ID NOT REGISTERED 7 years 4 months ago #21219

• 135Lc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
So theres an issue with the neighbour thingy?

For your information, I am studying BSc Accounting and finance in City University London starting August 2011 until July 2014. Thus, my IP address will surely stated that Im in UK. And its 2.38 pm here. Theres still some snow left. But from this statement, its hard for me to prove that I am Malaysian and I am his neighbour! How to prove this?

Hmmm...
Facebook?
Email?

All I want to say that I knew him. His name was Ahmad Sufiyan, form 5 this year. Studying at SMK Bandar Tun Hussein Onn2, Persiaran Suadamai, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, 43200, Cheras, Selangor, Malaysia. You can google map it. What else do you need? Curly hair, a bit dark ( sorry bro), quite short. Using blackberry. So many things to say. The list will just go on and on!

Why cant a person who live in UK be a friend/neighbour of a person in Malaysia? Do you know a thing called technology? I can fly by plane to UK, stay there for study purpose. He may contact me via Fb or email or even give me a call or text using his bb? Is this not enough to prove that Im his friend and neighbour?

I will try to find a photo of me with him. Will update you with that sooner or later.
I have many courseworks to do and I have exams in May.

You can even ask him who am I?

I know you guys are a little bit depressed due to some issues about the rollback and etc. They are just a pain in the ass. What to do. Its your job.

No need to tell me who is my friends/neighbour! I know my friend and my neighbour! Mind your own business!

No need to argue about this small issues. Is the word neighbour have an effects on your judgement? What the hell man?

See your partner, GM33. He is more matured! Delete the donations, fix and back to normal. Like I said in the previous post, its just a TEMPORARY banned, the same thing that I told my friend.

Dont be a person under a nutshell!
What a shame!
I have chosen my words carefully. Perhaps you should have done the same, my friends!

= ='
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by 135Lc.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beriberi09, byebye

Re: ID NOT REGISTERED 7 years 4 months ago #21221

• byebye
  • Fresh Boarder
135Lc wrote:
See your partner, GM33. He is more matured! Delete the donations, fix and back to normal. Like I said in the previous post, its just a TEMPORARY banned, the same thing that I told my friend.

I think he was stress bro...many complaining about the rollback..just ignore that not matured GM =)

Re: ID NOT REGISTERED 7 years 4 months ago #21222

• beriberi09
  • Junior Boarder
GM38 wrote:
yes, your friend were a DUMB, buying for 1 gold...maybe a 1 week ban for all that bought it^^lol
UK side by side with Malaysia?/OH we live in a new WORLD ^^

i dont know wht u talking about ? you live in a tree ? or hmm, let me think, haa i get it ! you dont know people cant go overseas for study right ? you know why ? youre brainless, you dont have proper education that why you talk like this, hahaha, sorry my english too bad for you, or my english is bad, wakakakaka

Re: ID NOT REGISTERED 7 years 4 months ago #21224

• 135Lc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Owh, about the iphone 4 which cost 1 euro in the real life. I am going to say something that might be a bit painful to you, GM, so that you can think before you mention anything.

If in the real life, theres someone selling an iphone 4/4s with only 1 euro, will you buy it?
If it was me, I would EXAMINE the items carefully so that I would not be scammed or cheated. It is WORTH it to buy an iphone costing me 1 euro although it was not the real one. I may only LOST 1 euro and it is worth TRYING than nothing. Maybe it was indeed the real functioning iphone? Who knows?

Before he bought the donation gears, he can clearly see the stats of that gears. And it is only cost him 1 gold in game. Not a big deal at all~ If the donations turned out to be an f item after he bought it, he only lost 1 gold. Any problem? He have plenty of gold in game. No need to bother so much about that 1 gold.

Why make other player angry by stating that statement?
No need to scold people and said he was DUMB?
why not UK and Malaysia have a good relationship?
You dont want to live in a better and new world?

You are the one who are DUMB? Cant think properly? Luckily, I was given a scholarship to further my studies so that i would not be a person like you! Thank GOD!

What a day~
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by 135Lc.

Re: ID NOT REGISTERED 7 years 4 months ago #21225

• GM25
  • Thank you received: 554
Locking the thread so it doesnt turn into a flamewar ( already passed the line for it tho ).
Just like any other normal day in a guild pt of GayMates

The following user(s) said Thank You: byebye

Re: ID NOT REGISTERED 7 years 4 months ago #21247

• GM33
Account is reopened.

A new password for your account is made and sended to your email that u used at registration of your account.
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds
Topic: ID NOT REGISTERED (4/4) - NORTHPOLE - RYL2 NORTHPOLE Free to play 3D MMORPG