News

Found a bug, or is there something totally off the user friendly way we want the server? Let us know!

TOPIC: CAN`T LOG IN RYL

CAN`T LOG IN RYL 5 years 2 months ago #39641

• Lov3
  • Junior Boarder
GM, I just can`t login in RYL any+...
When I open the Login.exe (even as admnistrator), I get one error that says "Login.dll file not found.". I dont get why it's happening cuz I know a file is missing, but I'm pretty sure I did NOT delete any file.
I already tried to transfer the RYL2NORTHPOLE folder from another PC (whose RYL is working) but this error doesn't wanna leave me alone :( . Please help me to fix it.

(NOTE = I transfered the folder instead of reinstalling the RYL cuz I can't download it from any of my computers).

Thanks in advance - HolyCAPTAIN.
B) :( :) :cheer: ;) :P :angry: :unsure: :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :lol: :sick: :silly: :blink: :blush: :oops: :kiss: :woohoo: :side: :S :evil: :whistle: :pinch:
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Lov3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CAN`T LOG IN RYL 5 years 2 months ago #39645

• Lov3
  • Junior Boarder
imageshack.com/i/hjwbPV2Yj
SS of the bug

Thanks in advance - HolyCAPTAIN
B) :( :) :cheer: ;) :P :angry: :unsure: :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :lol: :sick: :silly: :blink: :blush: :oops: :kiss: :woohoo: :side: :S :evil: :whistle: :pinch:

CAN`T LOG IN RYL 5 years 2 months ago #39646

• GM44
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 21
Since you got 2 computers you can do this:
Download the setup + the patch. Then transfer it to the pc you wanna play on and install it. After installing, install the patch. So the files will be installed in the "data" folder.

CAN`T LOG IN RYL 5 years 2 months ago #39647

• Lov3
  • Junior Boarder
Yes.. the problem is that in my internet (I have no idea why) I can't download the RYL, i had some trouble for downloading it for the 1st time ^^. I'll try to transfer again or idk..

B) :( :) :cheer: ;) :P :angry: :unsure: :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :lol: :sick: :silly: :blink: :blush: :oops: :kiss: :woohoo: :side: :S :whistle: :pinch:

CAN`T LOG IN RYL 5 years 2 months ago #39648

• GM44
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 21
Transfer the setups not the folders
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by GM44.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lov3

CAN`T LOG IN RYL 5 years 2 months ago #39649

• Lov3
  • Junior Boarder
That's what I'm trying to explain you... My internet doesn't allow me to download it. It always gets corrupted in the middle of the download... I'll see what i can do.
NOTE = I don't have the setups installed, only folders.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Topic: CAN`T LOG IN RYL (1/5) - NORTHPOLE - RYL2 NORTHPOLE Free to play 3D MMORPG