2) The destination will be the folder in which I installed the game. In my case it will be:
-->Program Files (x86)
-->Your game folder name (mine is Risk Your Life)
-->Data (the folder where game information is stored)
3) Make sure your antivirus/firewall is turned off when running the patch as they tend to delete necessary files which they consider harmful although they are not.
4) This might not be relevant, but remember to also add the file 'client.exe' to your antivirus exception list. I am using AVG on my computer and realised many times they deleted the file when I try to run the game. Once the file has been added to the exception list, the problem is solved and the game runs smoothly.
5) If the game does not start after these steps, proceed with a filecheck to replace any missing files.
6) Enjoy NP and join the rest of us ingame
The administrator has disabled public write access.