News

Found a bug, or is there something totally off the user friendly way we want the server? Let us know!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Items Missing

Items Missing 4 years 2 months ago #43720

• limit29
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello!

After a year~ i've decided to log on my char and play some ryl like back in the days.
When i logged on i've noticed that all my items are missing unless an att arm
I tought that i cant see the items bcuz of some patch bug / visual bug so i've tried everything: patching manually, checking my store (maybe it got bugged into it), checked even my trade window but it wasnt there neither. Then i saw that items str/con req. has been reduced, so i even reinstalled the game and again patched manually but still nothing > so i went on the forum and i saw that others still had problems of this kind.

My Char is named Klische- I would be really glad if u could check it or even if u cant do anything for me, atleast tell me where the items have gone cuz i remember all the time i spent making/trading them.
I've got another account aswell, but i dont remember having anything valuable on it, but who knows!? limit29 is the other acc
Ty n Regards
The topic has been locked.

Items Missing 4 years 2 months ago #43723

• limit29
  • Fresh Boarder

Items Missing 4 years 2 months ago #43731

• limit29
  • Fresh Boarder
someone pls answer me aswell :/ cuz i saw that topics posted after me have already been answered

Items Missing 4 years 2 months ago #43733

• GM25
  • Thank you received: 554
Two things.

1 year is way way way way to far off, a lot of things have happened since that.

The error some players were experiencing has been fixed with the latest patch. Seeing as you arrived after the latest patch had been deployed you were not affected by it.

So, you either moved your items when you stopped playing a year ago or you sold them
Just like any other normal day in a guild pt of GayMates

Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by GM25.

Items Missing 4 years 2 months ago #43736

• limit29
  • Fresh Boarder
im sure i didnt, i tought you'll check a log or smth.. since i didnt log for a year it isnt really hard to find it since no things have happened on the account

Items Missing 4 years 2 months ago #43742

• limit29
  • Fresh Boarder
I'd really want to return to the server again, but without items it'll be hard :/ If i remember well i had a 105 con fhc armor and a 220 str fhc sword. And one had really low endurance, i know cuz i couldnt sell it to noone :/ Hope this information helps somehow :S
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds
Topic: Items Missing (1/2) - NORTHPOLE - RYL2 NORTHPOLE Free to play 3D MMORPG