News

Found a bug, or is there something totally off the user friendly way we want the server? Let us know!
  • Page:

TOPIC: MY DM RECEIPT LOST

MY DM RECEIPT LOST 4 years 2 months ago #43726

• paggal
  • Fresh Boarder
Help me gm.. today when i log on my id.. i checked on my vault.. all my dm rec gone.. all 16 of them. im still remember yesterday still got because yesterday i traded 1 rec dm with other char and im positive i still got 16rec in my vault. my char name is memory. plz gm help me, i need those to upgrade my armor.. plz can u trace it back?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MY DM RECEIPT LOST 4 years 2 months ago #43727

• GM25
  • Thank you received: 554
"I still remember yesterday still got because yesterday i traded 1 rec dm with other char and im positive i still got 16rec in my vault. "

Let me ask you one thing, did you had it in your vault when you shift clicked to withdraw 1 reciept?
Just like any other normal day in a guild pt of GayMates

MY DM RECEIPT LOST 4 years 2 months ago #43732

• paggal
  • Fresh Boarder
yes.. im really sure... even right after i put it into the trade slot, before unlock the lock. i checked the rec quantity.. the amount that i trade him only 1 DM rec + 50 DM (300DM) and i really sure still got balance 16 rec inside the vault

MY DM RECEIPT LOST 4 years 2 months ago #43734

• GM25
  • Thank you received: 554
If you shift clicked and moved one receipt you actually traded him all seeing that is how you duped things in the past of ryl.

Our server have a fix for that but the same graphical shows on every server out there. It let the server belive you have more than you actually have but once you relog the server will check the real amount and it shows up.

TL;DR You gave the player everything.
Just like any other normal day in a guild pt of GayMates

Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by GM25.

MY DM RECEIPT LOST 4 years 2 months ago #43735

• peterpan
  • Fresh Boarder
I know what you feel bro, i lost my 16k dm too ( on receipt ) and i really really dissapointed about that,
i felt regret because i changed my DM to receipt, if i know this things will be happens, i would never changed my DM to Receipt DM, !

MY DM RECEIPT LOST 4 years 2 months ago #43737

• paggal
  • Fresh Boarder
then how?? hw cn i know dat? i agree with dat char to trade part of his item and mine.. so how? cant u all make it rite? buy taking back the part of mine n put back into my char?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Topic: MY DM RECEIPT LOST (1/2) - NORTHPOLE - RYL2 NORTHPOLE Free to play 3D MMORPG