News

Got problems with your account or a quest? Post them after you have read the sticky's!

TOPIC: Forgot ID and Password

Forgot ID and Password 4 years 5 months ago #45565

• Heisenberg
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello GM/Admin, is that possible for you to track the id and password for my friend id because he forgot his id and password after long time didn't play the server for furthering his study. i'll invite him to join back the server so that it is more happening with friends and the more the merrier. In his id there is attacker character named KB25 with fame 4 bar if not mistaken. I hope the administration can retrieve back his id and password as well as his vault password. you can email anything to this email.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forgot ID and Password 4 years 5 months ago #45569

• GM25
  • Thank you received: 555
An email has been sent, to the email that was used upon creating the account, with the requested information
Just like any other normal day in a guild pt of GayMates

Forgot ID and Password 4 years 4 months ago #45740

• konte1
  • Fresh Boarder
hi gm i'm kontekostas.i forgot my user name and password...so long time no play...i want them in order to play again..as soon as possible...i will wait...

Forgot ID and Password 4 years 4 months ago #45746

• autumn
  • Gold Boarder
  • khairuddin Manan
  • Thank you received: 19
konte1 wrote:
hi gm i'm kontekostas.i forgot my user name and password...so long time no play...i want them in order to play again..as soon as possible...i will wait...

make new Topic.. let GM see later..
ID:
char name:
email:
Who said Priest Cant Kill??

Name: High-Bishop
Class: Priest
Guild: Warlord-V2

image hosting without registration
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds
Topic: Forgot ID and Password (1/1) - NORTHPOLE - RYL2 NORTHPOLE Free to play 3D MMORPG