News

Got problems with your account or a quest? Post them after you have read the sticky's!

TOPIC: TO GM : CHARACTER DOES NOT RECEIVE CROWNS

TO GM : CHARACTER DOES NOT RECEIVE CROWNS 3 years 6 months ago #47308

• legend912
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Greetings,

CHARACTER DOES NOT RECEIVE CROWNS

I played this game since early May 2017 and started active in the War and Arena in early June until now, but I have never received any Crown.

I did some research on it and I found a post on FB about Crown dated Jan 2, 2015 ( en-gb.facebook.com/RYL.Northpole/posts/9...22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D ). They said "Best players of the month get Crowns" and I tried to reach the target to become top 10 monthly players and I did it. I got the 4th rank in June 2017 ( www.facebook.com/RYL.Northpole/posts/1741727889200566:0 ) I receive the medal prize and thanks for that. Unfortunately I still did not get Crown.

Character Name: Jaegers
Class: Defender

I saw after the war several players got Crown and some time I saw no Fame player have Crowns.

I just want to experience Crown as it looks cool, awesome and makes me out to play more. I do not know what the problem is. I look forward to your help. If I make some mistakes or other criteria I do not apply, please tell me what I need to do to get it. If it's in the system or etc. please help me fix it.

I really appreciate how the NP team works and you do it well.

Hoping the best.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TO GM : CHARACTER DOES NOT RECEIVE CROWNS 3 years 6 months ago #47313

• GM21
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 79
Hi,

Unfortunatly the crowns are bugged, which is why we attempted to change them by giving them to the top 10 players instead of having them being a (bugged) reward from statue wars.

We had to revert the top 10 crown due to a another bug, which we have been unable to fix so far.
But it's still on our todo list, and hopefully it's something we can fix in the future :)

//GM21
The following user(s) said Thank You: legend912

TO GM : CHARACTER DOES NOT RECEIVE CROWNS 3 years 6 months ago #47315

• legend912
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you for your prompt response and your assistance. Now I understand the cause.

Wishing you and NP team all the best and make RYL great again.

Best regards. :)
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds
Topic: TO GM : CHARACTER DOES NOT RECEIVE CROWNS (1/1) - NORTHPOLE - RYL2 NORTHPOLE Free to play 3D MMORPG